Tuesday, February 22, 2011

He Brings it all together

Im no different than anyone else. Some days are just rough. bad.

After my amazing time alone with my Father this morning & the excitement of our upcoming weekend of seeing SOULS & LIVES changed forever... I was of course, attacked. ALL d a y  long. I tried to get back up. Its 9pm.. I am pickin myself up. better late than never, right?  :)  I share this to say.. that we all have bad days. When things just come at us from every angle. Even hard core Jesus lovers---cause thats what I AM!!! Thanks momma Jackie for a reminder that came right at the perfect moment. "If we realize that its ALL in his hands you'll Find the PEACE that sweet surrender brings. We may not understand the reason... but i know His promise will never change." He works ALL things out for our good. the pain, doubt, dispair, fear, uncertainity. ALL THINGS. devil.. you lose. "It IS written"..and "IT IS FINISHED" 2 sets of 3...good enough for me.

Surrender.

No comments:

Post a Comment