Monday, June 27, 2011

June 21, 2011

Lira, Uganda continued….




June 21, 2011



Waiting to leave Belgium. Missing Phillip but have peace now. Thank you Lord for PEACE!! Flight from Chicago to Belgium was 8 hours! I sat with Meredith, so that helped. Seats uncomfortable and I could not sleep. This flight to Entebbe< Africa we are waiting to board is 8 ½ - 9 hours. It is 415 Bama time… 11:15 Belgium time. I am so ready to sleep. I sure wish Phillip was here so I could lay my head on his shoulder.There is comfort even resting on his shoulder. I never even realized it…until I don’t have it, looking at Meredith snoozing on Nathan and Kellie all cuddled up next to Keith. Makes my heart ache.



There have been other missionaries on every flight we have been on. That’s cool…all headed to different parts of Africa.



I wonder what my babies are doing… Last time I talked to Max he said “ What time you coming home mom?” He doesn’t understand, I don’t think….that I will be gone….for days. I didn’t get to talk to maw maw L before I left, so sad over that. Give me rest sweet Lord, renew my strength and sing over me while I sleep. Protect & comfort my family and thank you for keeping me & my friends safe on this journey. In Jesus Name, AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment