Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 26, 2011

Today was the best day!!! I started out feeling sick, so I missed Nathans devotion. :/.... my fan wouldn't work.Theresa is sicker. Its Sunday and I couldn't go to church. I slept for a little while, the it got so hot in here. THEN I left Phillip a message on skype..cause we got internet BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and just a few minutes later.... he skyped me!!!  We talked for almost 2 hours!!!!! It was SO much better than any medicine!!! Well, i cried and cried.. he was so sweet...he said it felt like we were dating again. he kept telling me he missed me. I told him every story I could think of!! Oh man, it was so good! Everyonecame back from church and then went to eat. Meredith came back sick, so I stayed with her. We talked for a long time. Then it was time to go back to the church to minister to the children. Diana delivered the message and then we took all the kids outside and played soccer with them, and then gave out lollipops and treats. I had the 3-4 yr olds. Must have been 50 or more just in my group.I have never seen kids be so good for so long...especially in those numbers. There were around 600-700 i heard them say!!! I wasn't feeling well, but this was one of the days I was looking most forward to. It was fun! They begged for more. Followed us to the  bus and begged to have their pictures taken.

Got b ack to the hotel and skyped with Lauren...she was at church and before we knew it she had most of our families on so we could say hi. It was so much FUN! Then kellie, mere and I talked to Jackie for a while...oh my... i laughed and laughed... its so good for your soul. fun times.

No comments:

Post a Comment