Thursday, June 30, 2011

June 30, 2011 and ..boo yah!!!! I am caught UP!!!

June 30, 2011

Morning Devotion w Theresa

Romans 12:9-21

“Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil, cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves. Never be lacking in zeal, but keep your spiritual fervor, serving the Lord. Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. SHARE with God’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.”



Honor one another

KEEP your spiritual fervor

Share with Gods people who are in need.

PK “Our strength is not measured by how we do on the mountains, its how we persevere in the valleys!”!!!!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



The Cross:

3 things Jesus accomplished on the cross. This is good stuff ppl…pay attention! ;)

1. He redeemed us-- he bought us back from the enemy

2. He reconciled us--brought us back into fellowship and favor of the father.

3. He RESTORED US--fully.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Bfast and devotion was such a sweet time this morning. Kellie is better today.

We arrived back at the church this morning, and there was a lady changing clothes outside… I wonder….where did she sleep?



2 days till we begin our journey home. I thought I would be happy and don’t get me wrong I can’t WAIT to squeeze my family. It just doesn’t feel …finished yet. He’s not finished using us here yet. It doesn’t feel complete.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Encounter

Almost time for the video. Man, I get this sick feeling in my tummy when I watch it. But I love how it moves your people.



Father, soften and stir your people. I pray they surrender completely to you. As Jesus said his “heart is ready”, Father prepare the hearts of your people. May they receive every ounce of goodness and FREEDOM you have for them. In Jesus name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“The grace you brought upon my life will return to you in PRAISE.



Redeemer---redeem my heart again



Savior---come and shelter me from sin.



Your familiar with my weakness, devoted till the END.

Redeemer, Savior, Friend.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Encounter was great. Praying these church leaders take what they have learned and they FREEDOM they have received and PASS it on down. In Jesus name!!

No comments:

Post a Comment