Wednesday, June 29, 2011

June 25, 2011 continued---it was a BIG day!! FIRST Encounter in Uganda!!

**reminder, this is me back trackin the days we have been here out of my journal. Due to storms and no internet. This is from the 25th...not today. :)

Finished the cross session & it was powerful! All my ladies seemed to have break thru. 2 described it as a feeling of "relief". It was so great to see Lilly smile...really smile, and feel the peace flowing from Florence.

For lunch... ya ready for this?? I ate....goat!!! It was tasty... i took one bite, looked outside and saw all the little gots romaing around and couldn't eat anymore. :/ oh well, i can say i tried it!!

I called Phillip from Shalom's phone, we talked for literally, a few seconds... but it was SO amazing to hear his voice!!! Happieness from the inside OUT!! I took the phone to Agnes and Humphrey and let him say hi...then I lost him...BUT, thats ok...it totally refreshed me.

Then we headed back to the motel for a short rest...25 mins. Kellie, Don, Janice, Diana & I walked back from church. It was fun. We got to talk with some children at the school. I recorded them saying Hi to my kids, and Phillip and Sam , Jess and Levi and momma J. It was so sweet and I cant wait for them to hear it!

Right now, PK is preaching on Deliverence. I am praying for, huggin on, lovin on people in AFRICA...and Encounter is taking place right now in AFRICA!!! This is AMAZING!!!
_________________________________________________
Longest day EVER! Happy, exciting, overjoyed and then frustraing, sad, hurt, a little mad, and totally exhausted. 

The cross was amazing, amazing, amazing. Holy Spirit stuff not so much. I couldn't tell if it ws me, or them, or what. I just didn't feel peace. If it isn't from God, I don't want to be a part of it. On the way back, I heard a cpl of other ppl expressing similar concerns. I just didn't even want to talk about it though. I wanted to process what had happened. Got back to the hotel, we still didnt get our bags. They were expected by 4pm. It was my breaking point. I closed the door and pitched me a good ole 2 yr old tantrum. If I have to go back to Logan without the special item he sent with me I will be so broken... i dont even care about my camera stuff anymore. I didn't want to put mosquito spray on, or mess with the bug net, or wash my feet, wear dirty pj's. :/ I want to go home. I want to go home. I want to go home.
__________________________________________________

I cried out.... and then there was a knock on the door... Pastor Keith and Pastor James with my suitcase..and EVERYTHING was there!! Praise GOD!! As I hugged up Logans special gift to me... I could feel his cheeks. I mean.. like he was right there!! Conviction and correction fell on me... I should hug them more... i mean, i do... i always have....my kids KNOW i love them. But, lately.... Logan has been wanting to hug me alot...like I'll be cooking and he comes in the kitchen and wraps his arms around me. I give him a quick hug.. and, it hurts me to admit it now....but, a quick hug and push him on. Same thing with Phillip.And,, oh... Phillip and his arms. So strong and warm. I hate not having him here at night...so lonely. God is my strength...thank you for bringing my suitcase safely to me...and thank you for wrapping me in your arms tonight. in jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment